S.Si, Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2001
Ph.D., Universiti Sains Malaysia, 2007
Field of Interest:
Lanthanide, Nanocomposite, Catalyst
My research interest is focused on extraction and separation of rare earth elements, synthesis and characterization of graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide from graphite waste for drilling fluids and highly efficient, superhydrophobic and reusable oil spill adsorbent, adsorption and utilization of agro-wastes as adsorbents, utilization of natural kaolin for preparation of Zeolite A and its modified composite for encapsulation of a fragrance molecule and also adsorbent as well asdrug delivery system. Recent publications on synthesis, characterization, and performance of graphene oxide and phosphorylated graphene oxide as additive in water-based drilling fluids; kinetics, isotherm, thermodynamic and bioperformance of defluoridation of water using praseodymium-modified chitosan; simultaneous adsorption of lanthanum and yttrium from aqueous solution by durian rind biosorbent; kinetics, mechanism, and thermodynamics of lanthanum adsorption on pectin extracted from durian rind; leaching kinetics of lanthanide in sulfuric acid from low grade bauxite; SnOx-impregnated Clinoptilolite for efficient mercury removal from liquid hydrocarbon; adsorption of lanthanide ions from an aqueous solution in multicomponent systems using activated carbon from banana peels; production of pyrolysis-oil from co-firing plastic waste and palm empty fruit bunches, and anti-amoebic activity of acyclic and cyclic-samarium complexes onAcanthamoeba, These research have attracted attentions because these findings would be the fundamental steps toward the clean environment, recycling of the rare earth elements, medical field and utilization of lanthanide for advanced material application. The latter is becoming more feasible, as recently, she has extended her research interest on petroleum and industrial applications by exploring the possibility of rare earth elements as active compounds in adsorbent, and/or catalyst.
- KOMPOSISI FLUIDA PENGEBORAN BERBASIS AIR (IDS000002549)
- Wahid, A., Susanto, B. H., Tristantini, D., Sahlan, M., Kusrini, E., Dhiputra, I. M. K., … Kartohardjono, S. (2013). Students Guide Book: Basic Chemistry. (Patent No. 061783).
International Journal Publication
- Eny Kusrini, Felix Oktavianto, Anwar Usman, Dias Puspitaning Mawarni, Muhammad Idrus Alhamid, Synthesis, characterization, and performance of graphene oxide and phosphorylated graphene oxide as additive in water-based drilling fluids, Applied Surface Science, 506, 2020, 145005
- Eny Kusrini, Shinta Nataya Paramesti , Agustino Zulys, Nur Zafirah A. Daud , Anwar Usman, Lee D. Wilson, Nofrijon Sofyan, Kinetics, isotherm, thermodynamic and bioperformance of defluoridation of water using praseodymium-modified chitosan, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 7 (2019) 103498
- Eny Kusrini, Anwar Usman, Nici Trisko, Sri Harjanto, Arif Rahman, Leaching Kinetics of Lanthanide in Sulfuric Acid from Low Grade Bauxite, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 18, Part 2, 2019, Pages 462-467
- Eny Kusrini, Winarno Wicaksono, Cindy Gunawan, Nur Zafirah A. Daud, Anwar Usman, Kinetics, mechanism, and thermodynamics of lanthanum adsorption on pectin extracted from durian rind, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 5, October 2018, Pages 6580-6588
- Eny Kusrini, A Usman, J Wibowo, SnOx-Impregnated Clinoptilolite for Efficient Mercury Removal from Liquid Hydrocarbon, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, (2019) 44: 189-197
- Eny Kusrini, A. Usman, F.A. Sani, L. D. Wilson, M.A.A. Abdullah, Simultaneous adsorption of lanthanum and yttrium from aqueous solution by durian rind biosorbent, Environmental Monitoring Assessment, 2(2019) 191:488.
- Eny Kusrini, F. Hashim, C. Gunawan, R. Mann, WNNW Noor Azmi, NM Amin Anti-amoebic Activity of Acyclic and Cyclic-Samarium complexes on Acanthamoeba, Parasitology Research, May 2018, Vol. 117, issue 5, pp. 1409-1417.
- Eny Kusrini, F. Hashim, Noor Azmi Wan WNN, NM Amin, A Estuningtyas, A novel agent antiamoebic against Acanthamoeba sp. – A causative agent for keratitis eye infection, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, Vol. 153, 15 January 2016, pp. 714-721.