Ir, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, 1985
M.Eng, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan, 1992
Dr, Universitas Indonesia – Tokyo Inst.Technology, 2001
Field of Interest:
Catalysis for Green Fuel and Chemical & Natural Products Engineering
As the world facing the globalization, every country have to finding their own character, developing their ability, and try to be independent. In consequences, the technical ability in chemical engineering research should be directed to solve problems of the nation through utilizing local resources with the technology of its own. Therefore my research focus to get it’s own technology in order to manage natural materials as the result can increased the value of local material, welfare and directly solving the nation’s problems.
My research interest are encompasses a broad range of activities such as:
My recent research topics are :
- Manufacture of palm oil derivative and other vegetable oil products into alternative fuels, fuel additives.
- Making coal additives to crumple, to prevent the coal to burning itself and increase heating value
- Production of bitumen from Buton asphalt using cycle system which efficient and economical.
- Development of an infrared-based detection tool to determine the various cases such as TBC, fertility conditions of living things, the concentration of harmful substances in food, etc.
- Nationals Outstanding Lecturer: Dikbud 2004
- Fahmi Idris award, The Best Researcher: Universitas Indonesia 2007
- Outstanding Academic Staff: APTEKINDO 2012
- Researcher Figures: Tempo Magazine 2012
- Outstanding Intellectual Property Award: Dikbud 2012
- Habibie Award 2013
- METODE UNTUK MENGEKSTRAKSI ASAM LEMAK BEBAS DARI MINYAK SAWIT (P00201801967)
- Bensin-Bio Yang Disintesa Dari Minyak Nabati Triolein Berikut Metode Sintesanya (P000036251)
- Nasikin, M., & Susanto, B. H. (2017). Teknologi katalis. CV. Transfer Inovasi.
Nasikin, M., & Susanto, B. H. (2017). Teknologi katalis. CV. Transfer Inovasi.