In the field of training, the Venture Unit / UPPM Chemical Engineering UI organizes training both regularly with themes that keep abreast of developments, as well as working with agencies implementing in / ex house training with themes needed by the company and of course guided by instructors who are experts in their fields, both from academics and practitioners.
In 2015, we have prepared several materials offered, among others.
- Chemical Process Simulation : Hysys or Unisim, ChemCAD, SuperPro Designer
- Plant Design
- Chemical Engineering for Scientists
- Chemical Engineering for Other Engineers
- Natural Gas Industries – Value Chain and Business Opportunities
- Natural Gas Pipeline – Technologies and Economics
- LNG – Technology and Economics
- Natural Gas Processing
- Basic Natural Gas Measurement
- New and Renewable Energy
- Energy Modeling and Policy Analysis
- Regional Energy Planning
- Process Control and Instrumentation
- Concepts and Application of Combustion
- Risk Analysis
- Engineering Drawing (Ms. Visio, AutoCAD, PFD and P&ID)
- Problem-based Learning
- Problem-Solving Skill
- Strategic Planning using Dynamic Model and Simulation
- Product Design and Clean Production
- Advance Catalyst Technology
- Basic of Otomotif Lubricants
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Phase Equilibrium for Distillation Column Simulation
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Presentation Skill
- Topik kursus tertentu terkait engineering yang dapat disesuaikan dengan keinginan institusi/peserta
All training materials are delivered by instructors who have expertise, both from practitioners and academics, with lecture methods that explain in full and clear, describing the key of each material both in terms of theoretical and best practice in its application to the industrial world.
Discussions and simulations in small groups to sharpen participants’ understanding and expertise of the material. Also carried out sharing information between participants between groups, both implementation and operational strategies and problem solving of possible problems that occur.
Professional | Practitioner | Engineer | Government | Lecturer / teacher | College student
Number of participants: 5-20 people/groups
Training fee: Rp. 25,000,000/day/group
Training costs can be based on financing options in each module.